A little while back I updated this site and switched to a new URL. In the process, a lot of the links were magically updated by WordPress to point to the new site. Because of this, I failed to test every page after switching, since it seemed like everything was good. Unfortunately, a reader just pointed out to me that some of the pages had all broken images, and the links went to a shoe store! I am very sorry if anyone ran into that. I went through all the pages and tried to fix all of the images and links, but if I missed any please let me know! I apologize again for the inconvenience and I hope if you see this you’ll try again with the tutorials.